We will provide you login information through email to activate your account. With the purchase of the MANU Easy 3D Printer, a sign-up URL is sent via email. Please log in to it in Simplify3D Cloud at https://cloud.simplify3d.com/account/login with the following details:
- Username: “Email address” on which the link has been sent.
- Password: Mentioned in the email.
After login, you will be able to download the Simplify3D software.
- After login, download the latest software version from here.
- Install the Simplify3D software.
- Open the software.
- Use your Username and Password same as above.
- Press Cancel when the configuration assistant pops up.
Make sure to download the latest version of profiles from here. Download the profile for the material that you are going to print. The Manu Easy 3D Printer currently supports Cura and Simplify3D Software. Select the folder for Simplify3D and download the .fff profiles for the correct material. Make sure to use the correct profile for the filament that is used.
Click on “Import FFF profile”.
- Choose the downloaded profile and import it.
Make sure to use the correct slicing profile. Using the wrong profile may cause the printer to crash and potentially break your 3D print or printer.
- Press the Import button to import your STL file.
- Locate your file and open it.
- The model will appear on the main page of Simplify3D.
- Edit process 1 - Add one process if there are none. Simplify3D processes can be used to change settings while printing (see advanced tutorial).
- Select Profile - Choose the profile for the material you are printing. If you make changes like disabling/enabling supports, click “Update Profile” to save the changes.
Check carefully that you have the right profile. Choosing the wrong profile can cause damage to your print or printer.
- Enable support if your model has an overhang of more than 50 degrees.
- Set the infill percentage if needed.
- Press OK to continue.
If you need to customize any settings, click “Show Advanced”. Some usual modifications are, for example, Support type: Everywhere or Build platform only. Perimeters (walls) count can be increased to have more strength. See the advanced tutorial for more info.
- Check your model on preview. You can check your model by layer to layer. Slide the layers bar on the bottom to view individual layers and troubleshoot any problems.
- Choose “Toolpaths to Disk”.
- Save the created G-code.
- The G-code file is later sent to the printer.